:: June 2018
- 8 pages portfolio in M, Le Magazine du Monde.
- Libération (2.06.18) " Tête à Calque" by Jeremy Piette
:: May 2018
- I will be signing my new book in London, Liverpool and Paris. Details below:
- I am part of the new exhibition at the National Museum of Wales in Cardiff "Women in Focus" until 11th November 2018.
:: March 2018
- I am delighted to announce that my first book I Called her Lisa Marie published by Chose Commune is now available to pre order via : https://www.chosecommune.com/book/icalledherlisamarie/
:: November 2017
:: October 2017
- I am very happy to be included in the " Swaps: Photographs from the David Hurn collection " opening exhibition of the new gallery dedicated to photography at the National Museum of Wales in Cardiff.
> until 15/04/18
:: September 2017
- Tbilisi Photo festival: Projection during the Tbilisi Night of Photography (16.09)
- Article in the Guardian about Cheryl, the little girl photographed by Bruce Davidson / Magnum Photos in Wales in 1965 and by re photographed by me in 2016.
:: April 2017
- I photographed Bath in England for M le Magazine du Monde.
:: March 2017
- Online publication PHmuseum"Dressing up in the Valleys" text by Gemma Padley
:: February 2017
- I photographed Marvin Rees, the first black mayor of the UK in Bristol for Society,
:: January 2017
- I photographed the backstage of the Parisian fashion week for Libération
- Group show Tom Christoffersen Galleri, Copenhagen. 13.1 - 4.2.2017 // with Thomas Bangsted, Roger Ballen, Claus Carstensen, Gudrun Hasle, Teit Jørgensen, Jacob Kirkegaard, Susanne Mertz, Clémentine Schneidermann, Jeffrey Silverthorne, Morten Søkilde, Morten Søndergaard, Richard Winther
:: December 2016
- Portrait of George Montague for Libération
- Fishbar Photo Market
17-21st DECEMBER // Fishbar
176 Dalston Ln,
Hackney, London E8 1
- British Journal of Photography "Cool and Noteworthy" January issue. Text by Gemma Padley.
:: November 2016
- The Leica Oskar Barnack Prize was exhibited at the Grand Palais during Paris Photo alongside Scarlett Coten.
(C-types prints 30x30 cm and 80x80 cm)
- Diaporama in the french newspaper Libération " Une photographie de mode sociale"
- I photographed Peckham, London for Les Inrockuptibles (with Goat Girl, Shame and Hervé Siard)
:: October 2016
- My new work produced in the Valleys of Wales has been awarded in Berlin on the 28th of September the LEICA OSCAR BARNACK NEWCOMMER AWARD. The award will help me to continue producing personal work in this part of the world. Thank you Leica for this incredible recognition.
- It's Nice That, UK " Photographer Clémentine Schneidermann celebrates the spirit of Elvis "
- Two of my photos are part of the large scale exhibition Portrait of Britain organized by the British Journal of Photography; which will display the selected images on JC DECAUX Screens throughout September, all around the UK.
:: July 2015
- Landscape stories issue 24 " the road " features my ongoing series The Drunken Boat
:: June 2016
- I followed the Brexit campaign in Wales and the aftermath for the french newspaper Libération with the journalist Isabelle Hanne.
Diporama: Election day in Port Talbot
- The British Journal of Photography interview / Portrait of Britain (2.06.2016)
:: May 2016
- I photographed Bristol for M, le Magazine du Monde, France (21.05.2016)
- Article in Weekendavisen, Denmark (04.05.2016)
:: April 2016
- Exhibition view, Solo show, Copenhagen. More infos : http://tomchristoffersen.dk/exhibitions/i-called-her-lisa-marie/
- Runner-up for the Joop Swart Masterclass 2016
:: February 2016
- Slate US " Elvis Presley's biggest fans" by David Rosenberg (08.01.2016)
:: December 2015
- i-D US " Clementine Schneidermann finds beauty in europe's bleakest towns" by Alice Newell-Hansson (17.12.2015)
:: October 2015
- I am currently doing a residency in Blaenau Gwent, Wales with Arts & Minds. Until December.
- Diffusion Festival, Cardiff ' Looking for America ' (October 1-31). I called her Lisa-Marie will be exhibited at the Wales Millenium Center alongside Jona Franck.
:: SEPTEMBER 2015
Unseen Photography Fair, Amsterdam 18-20 September 2015 - courtesy Tom Christoffersen Gallery